"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."- Leonardo da Vinci

2.06.2011

The big inauguration

This is it! The moment has arrived when I officially “unveil” the shop. I’ve been postponing this moment, wanting everything to be perfect, but I have to admit, that I will never reach an instant when I consider things to be perfect enough.
I chose to begin with the items that have been most popular with my friends. I would have also liked to have more items “in stock” to begin with, but I have had no time to knit more (the downfall of having a full time job). So I will wait no longer, I will make no other excuses, I have opened the shop! It can be accessed through the link to the right of the page, or by going to
It’s very exciting and nerve-racking at the same time, so wish me luck. May this be the beginning of an exciting new chapter.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Monica! I wish you luck!
    I understand you when you say you would like to knit more baut can't find the time to do it due to a full time job. In a couple of weeks, I will return to my full time job after maternity so I really understand you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Andreia. You completely understand. I remember how I felt when I went back to work after my maternity leave...it's quite an adjustment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is definitely the beginning of a new chapter; in fact, I think it's the beginning of an inspiring and fun new novel! You won't need luck; you have raw talent and passion which are much more important.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Nevine, I hope you are right!

    ReplyDelete