"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."- Leonardo da Vinci

3.06.2011

Roman - inspired spring hat

Another weekend, another party. Therefore another knitted gift. Actually two knitted gifts as there are two of his friends whose birthdays fall within days of each other.
It’s another Purl Bee pattern of course. As I am still hoping that spring will soon be upon us, I chose this hat which is great for chilly spring days. What do you think? And in this photo you can also see where my experiments with wrapping have led me… thank you again, Irina.

                                                                                           
Come back next week to hear about my knitting course!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful hat + wrapping + picture + blog :)))
    Wish you a great day.
    xoxo,
    radostina

    ReplyDelete
  2. wait until you guys see the hat on !! it is gorgeous !!! the manequin however was not yet available...feeling a little blue......soon though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Andreia: Thank you...glad you approve!
    @ Radostina: Thank you and welcome!
    @ Sorana: I can't wait for T to model the hat for me...hope he feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely loooove the hat! Great job Monica, and T loves it, he doesn't want to take it off (which is a first, usually he doesn't like hats)!!!!
    Thank you so much!!!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete