"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."- Leonardo da Vinci

8.05.2012

Spring Garden Tee & why you should always do the measuring yourself!

I've finally finished the "Spring Garden Tee", that was meant to be a birthday gift for my niece. Once the ends were woven in, and it was blocked, I was really excited to see it on my niece. I went over, armed with my camera, ready to take some gorgeous FO shots.

Perhaps I should have known. There had been signs. All I had to do is hold it up to my son for comparison. Or think back on previous conversations with my sister. Because it turns out the tee....is more of a tunic. Apparently that's fine, it only means she'll be able to wear it longer.

I guess.

It does look really cute on her, no?




I have also started my second KAL project, another Levenwick, for a friend. I really enjoyed knitting it the first time around, so it'll be a breeze to finish by the end of September. More on that soon.

4 comments:

  1. Your niece is so cute, and the tunic looks beautiful on her! I suppose it is good if she wears it longer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES IT IS GOOD ! ALL THAT WORK FOR SO LITTLE TIME....I THINK IT LOOK AMAZING :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that color and it looks adorable as a tunic hun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the color and the pattern is so sweet - but your knitting is just fabulous! Your niece is so lucky! xo Karen

    ReplyDelete