"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."- Leonardo da Vinci

2.08.2015

A New Year

This was supposed to be a "Happy New Year's" post, but time got away from me. 2015 is off with a bang, and I am already playing catch-up.


2014 was an interesting year for me, for my little family. Interesting and difficult, fraught with worries, but overall a good year. It's brought us closer, made us stronger, as such experiences usually do.

I find I have learned to be more confident, positive. 

All these lessons did however make it hard to be a consistent blogger. I am hoping to change this in the coming year. I have a few ideas I am hoping to pursue, projects I'd like to share, items to knit, photograph, places to visit and tell you all about. Plans, so many plans. I want to turn this blog into a place my readers will want to visit over and over again. 

I will be back shortly to tell you about our recent trip to Austria.







1 comment:

  1. I can't believe it's 2015 already. Where does time go? Hope you had a lovely new year...!

    ReplyDelete